Follow Roman on Twitter

Follow @BadNewsJays on Twitter


Wednesday 21 August 2013

How I Got Blocked By Mike Wilner

I do too, Wilner. I do too. It happens to most active Twitter users who are Jays fans. Getting blocked by Mike Wilner is a big step in any tweeps digital life. So, I thought, why not chronicle this special event?


In case you have been living in a shell this happened.
Yes, that's Wilner's roundabout, in denial way of saying "Ichiro Suzuki has 4000 career hits". Combined in MLB and the Japanese League. Wilner doesn't like this whole 4000 stuff. He proceeds to be his usual cocky, snarky, "I am right, you are wrong" self.









Okay Wilner, you have a point. You implied it.

Then. I completely lost it on this.

I guess it was calling him a jackass?






So yeah.





No comments:

Post a Comment